NA-User

[na-user] My vote ... follow-up ...more

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] My vote ... follow-up ...more
From: Charles Shaw <n5ul@wtaccess.com> (Charles Shaw)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 22:29:09 -0700
Karel and John:

        > 2. Change for DUPE CHECK and automatic insertion into BAND MAP
> when I write down CALL and press SPACE.

>Good idea since it would help populate the band map and save
>one or two keystrokes.

Let's carry this a bit further:
        If the call is a dupe it writes to Band Map (normal color).  AND--The
log line is automatically cleared and reset without additional keystrokes.
 Could have a temporary flashing indicator below the log and a choice of an
audible "beep".

It would help me if I could quickly REMOVE a station FROM Band Map using
the keyboard--BOTH DUPES AND NON-DUPES.

73, Charles

Charles W. Shaw, N5UL
Hobbs, NM