NA-User

[na-user] NA SUGGESTION

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA SUGGESTION
From: ROBERT WANDERER <aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us> (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 14:29:43 -0800
I've seen this on a SS program from KT5X about a dozen years ago
and I believe TR does it too. Namely, "parse" the
(especially) SS exchange.

Assuming it's possible, is it worth doing? That's a feature I think is well
worth the hassle
of adding.

Had a weird situation occur during ARRL DX. The packet window was superimposed
over the F8 window such that I could read both simultaneously (assuming I was
quick enough
when the scrolling  of the packet info started). After a reboot during a QRT
session, it went
back to normal and never reoccurred. Presently, I'm using NA 10.14, but plan to
download .16
(or whatever iteration it's up to) soon.

73,
Bob AA0CY

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org