NA-User

[na-user] DATOM Engineering Web Site now QRV

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] DATOM Engineering Web Site now QRV
From: dap14@chrysler.com (dap14@chrysler.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 16:12:25 -0400
     To All NA Users:

     The DATOM Engineering Web site to support DATOM products such as the
     NA Contest Logging Program is now operational.  Aim your Web browser
     at:

                      http://www.contesting.com/datom

     If what pops up is a file directory rather than the home page, click
     on file HOME.HTM.  We expect to have this fixed soon so that you don't
     have to do this.

     Please take a moment to check out the page.  Very soon we hope to have
     the capability to download NA program upgrades from the site.

     Please send any comments to DATOM@contesting.com.

     73

     Dave/K8CC and Tom/WB8VMN
     DATOM Enginneering