NA-User

[na-user] NA Download Passwords

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA Download Passwords
From: dap14@chrysler.com (dap14@chrysler.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 17:11:49 -0400
     The capability to download NA programs from the DATOM Engineering Web
     page is nearing completion.  To access this site, users will have to
     provide their callsign and a password.  The password should be
     relatively simple to remember and not too long, eight to ten
     characters maximum.

     To make this work, DATOM must compile a list of users callsigns and
     their passwords, and we'd like to get a jump on this task.  All users
     who wish to use this site should send an e-mail to k8cc@ix.netcom.com
     identifying your callsign and the password you wish to use.  Please do
     not simply reply to this message (which will go to K8CC's work e-mail)
     nor to the DATOM e-mail alias on contesting.com.  Please send this
     information to k8cc@ix.netcom.com.

     There will be a version 10.19 release next week prior to Field Day.
     This version contains several minor bug fixes, as well as adding FSK
     and FM modes which might be useful for Field Day.  Look for an
     announcement here on the reflector early in the week.  We hope to have
     the web download capability working by then.

     73,

     DATOM Engineering

     Dave Pruett, K8CC
     Tom Pruett, WB8VMN