NA-User

[na-user] Dave, K8CC in the hospital

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Dave, K8CC in the hospital
From: tduffy@sygnet.com (Duffy, Tim) (Duffy, Tim)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:13:40 -0700
Dave Pruett, K8CC, author of the popular NA program and multi-multi
station owner/operator suffered a minor stroke last Sunday (June 22).

I spoke with Dave this morning and he is doing very well. He should be
released from the hospital in in the next day or so. His doctors have
said that a full recovery should be expected.

I am certain Dave would enjoy any get well cards or EMAIL. Use Dave's
callbook adr for US Mail. Dave's EMAIL is K8CC@contesting.com.

Dave told me that the current NA version 10.18 is solid for use on Field
Day. Registered NA 10 users may download 10.18 from the Datom BBS service
at 412-528-8877.

I am sure Dave will be back on EMAIL soon, but he will require a period
of rest before all is back to normal.

Please keep Dave's recovery in your thoughts and prayers.

73!
Tim K3LR

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org