NA-User

[na-user] na/iaru hq entries -Reply

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] na/iaru hq entries -Reply
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:21:21 -0400

--
What version are you running?  I had no problems with scoring.  You need to
put your ITU zone  (7?)  in the QTH column when you set up the contest in
NA instead of a state...that's probably why it didnt score your log
properly...it had no idea what zone you were in!

Dont know about the HQ mults tho...but I'd fix the other thing first and
maybe that'll fall in place as well.

I ran 10.18 and had no scoring problems...that I know of! :)

73, Tyler K3MM

Please respond to James.E.Brown@LRD03.usace.army.mil