NA-User

[na-user] User Names and Passwords on the NA Download Page

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] User Names and Passwords on the NA Download Page
From: k8cc@ix.netcom.com (k8cc@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 20:36:14 -0500 (CDT)
to: All NA Users

Please be aware that the user names (i.e. your callsign) and passwords used to
gain access to the NA Program Download section of the DATOM Engineering Web
Page are case sensitive.  In most cases, we entered the callsigns as all upper
case unless the user specifically asked for lower case, and we tried to enter
the passwords exactly as provided by the users. Keep in mind that both the user
name (callsign) and password MUST MATCH EXACTLY.  This is out of our control -
its dependent on the software running on Akorn's server.

If you can't get in (and you think you should because you sent us your callsign
and a password) try the various combinations of upper/lower case.  If you still
can't get in (or if you can't and don't like how it is) send an e-mail to
DATOM@contesting.com and we'll change it for you.  However, when you do this
WRITE IT DOWN for safekeeping.

73, Dave/K8CC

--