NA-User

[na-user] Fwd: NA 10:23 Band Map Problem

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Fwd: NA 10:23 Band Map Problem
From: k8cc@ix.netcom.com (k8cc@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 20:51:33 -0600 (CST)
G0IVZ wrote:

Hi Dave,

I have just played with 10:23 and think there is a problem.
With 2 radios and band map on alternate selected and the bandmap open.
Use alt D to check call however if call is a dupe programme crashes.
error message is SCR_OVL at address 5CA3:12C4

Hope this helps

73 Jan G0IVZ

------End forward message---------------------------

I have confirmed that Jan is correct.  I do not know what this problem is, but
I will work on it and there will be a 10.24 on the web site in the AM.

Please note: You will only be affected by this if you're using two radios and
band
mapping the alternate band with the band map open.  There are certainly some
people who will be affected,  which is why I'm getting right on the problem.
However,
many folks don't have to worry about this.

Dave Pruett, K8CC                         DATOM Engineering
2727 Harris Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48198       DATOM@contesting.com
k8cc@ix.netcom.com                        http://www.contesting.com/datom