NA-User

[na-user] NA 10.24 availability

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA 10.24 availability
From: k8cc@ix.netcom.com (k8cc@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 10:49:19 -0600 (CST)
I reported last evening that there was a bug in NA 10.23 that would crash the
program when trying to check a callsign on the alternate radio.  This bug only
affects operation with two radios.

The program has been corrected, but I am having trouble contacting webmaster
Tom to get it uploaded to the web site.  In the meantime, any two-radio ops who
need this version can e-mail me and I will send it to you as an attachment.  I
will
be checking the computer every half hour or so.

I'm really sorry about all the trouble with this.  I guess the lesson to be
learned is
to not try to make major changes at the last minute...

73,

Dave Pruett, K8CC                         DATOM Engineering
2727 Harris Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48198       DATOM@contesting.com
k8cc@ix.netcom.com                        http://www.contesting.com/datom