NA-User

[na-user] DUMPED

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] DUMPED
From: ROBERT WANDERER <aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us> (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:15:36 -0800
Before I took a break I entered 7299 into the callsign field
so when I returned I would QSY to that frequency. When I
came back I decided to make one more sweep of 20 prior
to heading to 40 and typed 14151 into the callsign field
(forgetting that 7299 was already there). So I has 729914151
in the field. When I hit <enter> I was dumped out of the program
back to the DOS prompt and received the message "error 06 in
mod NA1024 at adr 187C."

No big deal, just wanted to let you know.

Besides the additional radios, what are the differences between
10.24  and 10.25?

73,
Bob AA0CY