NA-User

[na-user] NAQSL program Error

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NAQSL program Error
From: Victor A. Dubois" <n4to@ct.net (Victor A. Dubois)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 16:40:49 -0500
I'm a new user of NA, used 10.25 this past weekend and it worked perfectly
in our multi-two setup.

I tried to print QSL labels (yes I QSL contest QSO's) and all I get is a
DOS error message as soon as I type NAQSL I get the following, along with
the NAQSL starting page, and am at the DOS prompt:

        "error 05 occured in module NAQSL at address 1404:08BE"

I received my NA version 10.25 about a month ago a friend a couple of miles
away got his about 2 weeks ago, he also gets the same error message. Is
this a problem or what are we doing wrong. I tried all different printer
setups in the config program, no difference still dumped to the DOS prompt.

73,

Vic   N4TO