NA-User

[na-user] Editing CW Messages

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Editing CW Messages
From: N4CW <N4CW@aol.com> (N4CW)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 22:21:49 EDT
Dave, K8CC, solved my problem: it was due to the NA.CFG file which overlaid
the one I had. This file is created when you run CONFIG.EXE and enter station
and equipment parameters (other things, too, but they didn't concern me). I
reran CONFIG.EXE, entered the appropriate information, and "Voila!".
I want to publically commend Dave for his prompt and accurate response. It's
great to have such a wonderful product with customer service to match. Thanks,
Dave.
73 and thanks to all who responded to my dilemma.
Bert N4CW