NA-User

[na-user] renaming NA.EXE file problem

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] renaming NA.EXE file problem
From: Dan Kovatch <w8car@lrbcg.com> (Dan Kovatch)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 22:48:36 -0700
After seeing W4AN's idea about renaming different versions of NA I
thought I'd give it a go.
I put NA version 10.17 into a directory with all the files and
registered it. After registering I renamed NA.EXE to NA1017.EXE.  It
does not work-I get the error msg-error 63 occured in module na1017. I
am a DOS dummy but I do know that is not good. I tried the same thing in
a dummy directory -NATEST- with version 10.31 and still same result.

Soooooo, what is this barely DOS literate dummy doing wrong ????

Dan
W8CAR