NA-User

[na-user] Problem w/10.34 Fixed

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Problem w/10.34 Fixed
From: N4CW@aol.com (N4CW@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:38:09 EDT
I replaced the MASTER.DTA dated 10-16-97 with the latest dated 10-12-98 and
went thru the failing scenario again. This time, it worked. Note: I did use
the existing log file I had created before and AUTOCHECK was active. The last
contact enterred was DL0AU. I summoned CALLDATABASE, selected MASTER, then
picked another DL0 as my next contact. After I logged it, I typed CALLDATABASE
(no problem), selected NONE, hit Enter and proceeded normally.
I can't hazard a guess as to why the new MASTER.DTA would have such a positive
effect, but why argue with success. I hope my alert didn't inconvenience
anybody.
73, Bert N4CW