NA-User

[na-user] CW/LPT problems

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] CW/LPT problems
From: AA4NC@aol.com (AA4NC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 16:49:54 EST
I just upgraded to NA version 10.3 after last using NA many years ago. I am
having a problem with the LPT keying port locking up every time I start up NA.
I am booting up the computer in MSDOS mode (my computer runs WIN95) prior to
starting NA. I can't send CW in NA as it just has a dead key no matter what I
do. The only archive references that I see to a similar problem mentions the
need to boot the computer up in DOS mode.

I have a commercial (LTA) and a homebrew keying interface, and both show the
same problem. CW keying with CT is working fine with this computer.

Any idea what I need to do to get NA to work?

Thanks,

Will