NA-User

[na-user] help icom765 ,ct-17,windows 95

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] help icom765 ,ct-17,windows 95
From: marrakay" <marrakay@cros.net (marrakay)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:56:03 -0500
Hi my name is Tim N8AHK
I seem to be having a problem some where but just cannot get it running. It
was running when I was using windos 3.11 but upgraded to windows 95 and it
does not work anymore.

First I run everything in the ms-dos mode
My computer is com port 1 at 9600 baud.
My Icom 765 dip switches is set for 9600 baud.
My com port has no conflects as far as irq .
I have 4 com ports running 16550 uarts.

Thge problem even running civ program check desk i just cannot get the ct 17
to see the 765. It is powered up as the red lights glows..on the ct-17...

I have heard that window 95 is not friendly to us using dos programs.

Anybody have any ideas????????
I would assume someone else has had these problems....
Tnx

Tim
n8ahk@amsat.org

Marra