NA-User

[na-user] win 98

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] win 98
From: Tom Homewood <w1to@ibm.net> (Tom Homewood)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:04:19 -0500
I have had trouble getting NA to run with a 486/66 machine with only
Windows 95 on it.  Even starting in DOS mode without going into windows
hasn't been completely successful.  I cannot get the keyer to key my
rig.  I have a TNC on Com 2 and the keyer on Com 3 and it won't key.
The sidetone does have cw.  I hope someone comes up with an answer.  I
am going to try a DOS 6.22 boot disk and see what happens.  Let me know
if you have success please.

I know NA is a DOS program, but more and more people are going to have
this problem.  I hope K8CC comes up with a way to be compatible with
Windows DOS.

73, Tom, W1TO