NA-User

[na-user] NA, Windows - KK4R repost plus

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA, Windows - KK4R repost plus
From: John Lane" <lanej@provide.net (John Lane)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 12:18:00 -0000

I can well understand how in some instances it may be necessary to make mods
to the various WIN9X configurations. However, in the vast majority of cases
I have worked with WIN9X works just fine with the default DOS box
configuration.  I like the suggestion though of disabling the Windows hot
keys in the DOS box configuration.  In the future I'll try this.  Also I
have never had any problems running under FAT32.  During the last contest I
had NA running in the default DOS box with all ports operational, was
connected to the internet with a PCI modem and had Access running (in Office
97).  All this without any special configuration.  My feeling is that
problems with NA under WIN9X aren' the rule.  W8KX