NA-User

[na-user] Band Map

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Band Map
From: dap14@daimlerchrysler.com (dap14@daimlerchrysler.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 13:30:55 -0500
Rex,

The band map already does this.  It takes all your QSOs for the past 30
minutes on the band/mode in question and includes them in the band map.
Dupes are shown in dark (black on cyan) while non-dupes are shown
highlighted (brite white on cyan).  Anything highlighted is either a packet
spot or a station you've manually entered into the band map.

Keep in mind that the Announcement Window (Alt-A) works differently.

73,

Dave/K8CC

k7qq@juno.com (Rex J Maner) on 12/01/98 10:50:27 AM

Please respond to k7qq@juno.com (Rex J Maner)