NA-User

[na-user] PTT problems

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] PTT problems
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:28:12 -0500
On the MP, QSK and VOX do not suffer the same delay problems as hard keying
from the PTT input.

The concern here is that SO2R requires some sort of lockout solution to
prevent the possibility of 2 transmitters being on the air at one time.
You cant do that running VOX or QSK mode with external keyers without
providing some sort of external lockout.

73, Ty K3MM

Please respond to Tom Horton <k5iid@wvadventures.net>