NA-User

[na-user] Sprint Logic Problem

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Sprint Logic Problem
From: Greg Clark <k9ig@in-motion.net> (Greg Clark)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:07:01 -0500
Using version 10.36

Anyone having a Sprint logic problem....example:

Config program for NCJ Sprint, also have Sprint Logic enabled in the CW
message exchange area.

What should happen is if I call CQ with F1, when using the INSERT key,
the exchange should be:

N5TJ K9IG 001 GREG IN

Instead I get:

N5TJ K9IG 001 GREG IN K9IG

I get similar results if answering a CQ with F4 and using the INSERT
key. I should get an exchange like this:

N5TJ 001 GREG IN K9IG

I get:

N5TJ 001 GREG IN K9IG K9IG

Do I have something setup wrong or is this not working?

10.35 is the same so it could be operator error as I have not used the
Sprint logic in NA before.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Greg
K9IG