NA-User

[na-user] NA: WPX Contest changes- HELP!

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA: WPX Contest changes- HELP!
From: Jim Reisert <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 14:21:06 -0500
Actually, I'm a little confused now.

When you go to the www.contesting.com/datom page, and then to NA support
files, there is a link to download CTYDAT.ZIP but it is an old file from
October 1998.  It does not have E4, for example.

There is also a file you can download directly:

        http://www.contesting.com/datom/country.dat

This is the file that I uploaded in February and today fixed (I hope) the
file problem.

I also just fixed the CTYDAT.ZIP file, it now points to the February 1999
release of the country files.

If there are any more problems, please let me know.

Dave, you should not have to worry about this problem any more.

- Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Home Page:  http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/