NA-User

[na-user] Radio control

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Radio control
From: jcullum <jcullum@micron.com> (jcullum)
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 13:44:55 -0600
Run the config.exe program and there is a section in there to tell the
program what hardware you have.  There is only one choice for Kenwood radios
("Kenwood"). So just choose that and you are off and running.

When you run NA there will be a hardware box that comes up that asks you
what hardware you want enabled.  Just make sure there is a "X" in the "radio
1" box (assuming that you set the 940 as radio 1 in config.exe).

If you have the 940 working with CT, you should not have a problem with NA.

Good luck.

Jim/K7MK