NA-User

[na-user] RTTY Operation With NA

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] RTTY Operation With NA
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 07:49:49 -0400
At 10:25 AM 6/30/99 -0400, dap14@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

>Lest anyone misunderstand my previous comment, there are no plans to
>remove RTTY
>support from NA.  However, the fact that K6STI's programs have disappeared
>from
>the market makes this support somewhat moot unless you already have the
>programs.  Does anyone else offer a similar program, which can be run as a TSR
>"on top of" NA?

Brian will still sell his programs if you contact him directly via postal
mail.  I believe the price is $50 for the TSR only, and $100 for the
stand-alone RITTY program.  I got he software in March, shortly after I
discovered RTTY using WriteLog.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/