NA-User

[na-user] IOTA Operation

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] IOTA Operation
From: David A. Pruett" <k8cc@ix.netcom.com (David A. Pruett)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 23:34:27 -0400
I apologize for the late notice, but the IOTA contest rules have changed
for 1999 and NA needs to be modified accordingly.  All that is affected is
the rules for QSO points - mults, etc. are the same I believe.  NA 10.41
has been modified per input from G3SJJ, so we should be QRV.

With DATOM's webmaster Tom still off on vacation out west, we can't get
10.41 up to the web site until he gets back.  If you're going to operate
the IOTA contest, a request to datom@contesting.com will get you the new
version.  Since I have to do this manually, please don't request the
version unless you need it for the contest.  It will be on the web site
some time next week.

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering
datom@contesting.com