NA-User

[na-user] Not able to transfer NA to Prolog

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Not able to transfer NA to Prolog
From: KF6BIR@aol.com (KF6BIR@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 21:36:26 EST
I am using Prolog logging program, when I used V10.39 and 10.40 of NA I was
able to transfer NA  contest files to Prolog, since I upgraded to V10.43, I
am not able to transfer the files, I have to use NAU to convert the file from
QDF to SDF, but this has not worked, when I try to open the file from Prolog,
it comes up with a message, unable to open input file, I have contacted
Datamatrix, the ones who made Prolog, they are saying that there must be a
problem with NA, they do not know what could be causing the problem, is
anyone else having this problem ?, and where you able to find a fix for it.
Thanks for any help that you may be able to provide.

Vince,  KF6BIR

e-mail   Kf6bir@aol.com