NA-User

[na-user] NA on CQWW CW

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA on CQWW CW
From: P.J.F. Shaw" <k4ldr@hitter.net (P.J.F. Shaw)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 09:37:49 -0500
Ahoy agn NA cohorts:

Disregard my request for problem assistance on NA 10.38.   I got helpful
input from K0GU - Jay.

My problem was that I was trouble-shooting in the dark & tired hours,
being a bleary-eyed ninny, glossing over my typing error entered during
setup.  The error was right before me- my eyes saw it -but it failed to
register in the brain.

Tnx to Jay, I relooked at it this daylight morning and what was obscure
last night is obvious this morning.  I corrected my typing, restarted
the program and viola....all the incorrect QSO point tallys are fixed
correctly.

Tnx  73

Pete  K4LDR  Citrus County, FL