NA-User

[na-user] Interfacing FT-1000MP with NA

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Interfacing FT-1000MP with NA
From: N4CW@aol.com (N4CW@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 14:24:12 EST
I need some help getting NA to work with my FT-1000MP. I've connected a DB-9
serial cable between my laptop's COM1 port and the MP. All I want to do is
have NA track band changes and log the QSO frequency with each station
worked. I read the hardcopy instructions and implemented them as best I can,
but I don't think it's working for me. When I change bands on the MP, NA
doesn't track. What I need is a step-by-step procedure that's been
successfully implemented by somebody else. I need help.
73, Bert