NA-User

[na-user] IC-746 Configuration

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] IC-746 Configuration
From: Hank Kohl K8DD <k8dd@arrl.net> (Hank Kohl K8DD)
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 22:08:54 -0500
I have the same problem with my IC-746, CT-17 and NA 10.43.
Tell it it's a 746 with Configuration editor and no radio when I run NA.
Tell it it's a 735 with Configuration editor and it works when I run NA.
IC-735 is 0x04 and IC-746 is 0x56.

73    Hank    K8DD

At 09:50 PM 06-02-00 -0500, Jimk8mr@aol.com wrote:

>I finally set down to hook up my homebrew interface, and found this
>problem:
>
>Using Configuration Editor v1.10, when I select the IC-746 (as radio 1,
>and
>only) if I exit and return it comes up as No Radio.  I can select
various
>other radios (1000MP, IC-756, OmniVI) and they are remembered.
>
>Any suggestions as to what gives?
>
>73  -   Jim  K8MR
>
>--
>Submissions:              na-user@contesting.com
>Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@contesting.com
>WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/datom/
>Questions:                owner-na-user@contesting.com

*/     Hank Kohl  K8DD      k8dd@arrl.net
*/     ARRL TS              http://www.tir.com/~k8dd
*/     MI-QRP - Vice Pres.  QRP-ARCI - Director
*/     G-QRP    ARRL/LM     QCWA/LM    QCAO/LM
*/
*/      Did you know you can email money with PayPal.com?
*/      https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=k8dd%40arrl.net