NA-User

[na-user] Re: ALT-D + F4 broken in 10.45?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Re: ALT-D + F4 broken in 10.45?
From: Doug Brandon <dab@home.com> (Doug Brandon)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:01:21 -0800
Never mind, I'm blind.  I looked at the release notes for 10.45 but
neglected to look at the notes for 10.44 (which I believe was never
released).  While it says ";" was fixed, it does not say that the F4 second
radio functionality was removed, so it was confusing when it didn't
work.  All is fine, use the semicolon instead (which is actually
ergonomically better).

    73 de Doug, N6RT

| Doug Brandon   dab@home.com |
| http://members.home.com/dab |