NA-User

[na-user] WPX

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] WPX
From: Tom Horton" <k5iid@wvadventures.net (Tom Horton)
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:28:27 -0000
    Reflectorites,
 I think this has come up before, but I'm not positive.
 I noticed that in the WPX contest mode, after you enter the call of the
station you are working, if you hit F-10, the bearing does not come up as it
does in the other contests.Actually, I'm not sure that it does come
up in all the other contests , but it does in some for sure.
 I believe that this used to work in the WPX mode, but doesn't in the
current version.
 I think this is important since some of the prefixes can throw you for
a loop momentarily.
 I think it is especially important for those of us who are primarily
Search and Pounce types.
Thanks for reading.
73
K5IID  Tom Horton