NA-User

[na-user] Bermuda template

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Bermuda template
From: k8cc" <k8cc@mediaone.net (k8cc)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:14:18 -0500
W8CAR wrote:

"Has anyone done a template for the Bermuda contest? I can not figure out
how to do 5 points per Q and mult by countries and VP9. I see choices for up
to 3 points and countries plus list but no multiply by list"

There is no selection for 5 points per QSO.  It had occured to me that it
would be more flexible for contests where the QSO points value is fixed
would be to simply have an adjustable fixed value selection - i.e., all QSOs
would be worth some entered value.  I never implemented this because nobody
ever asked for it.  Dan's example sounds like a reason.

I'm not familiar with the Bermuda contest rules, and from your note I'm not
exactly sure what you're trying to do - "mult by countries and VP9".  More
info please.

73,

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering