NA-User

[na-user] Virginia QSOParty

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Virginia QSOParty
From: Tom Ogburn <togburn@wwbt.com> (Tom Ogburn)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 09:22:01 -0500
First, thanks to Dave for emailing updated templates for this weekend QSO
Party.

More comments will follow, but I did want to pass on for now that Richmond
County was not in the VAQSO.MLT file. It was, however, in the VACTY file. A
simple edit fixed that.

DX countries, other than W, VE, KL7, and KH6, do count as mults from
Virginia, so the template needed to be changed to allow DXCC country
multipliers.

We operated mobile/rover and had a heck of a time keeping mults and dupes
straight going thru the 18 counties we hit. I'll pass along how we solved
it later.

Thanks again Dave for a great program.

73

Tom
Tom Ogburn - Technician at WWBT Television, Richmond, VA
Amateur Radio Callsign N4ZJ (ex WB4BVY, AD4KE)