NA-User

[na-user] NA Practice Mode audio question

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA Practice Mode audio question
From: John K Bednar <jkbe@lucent.com> (John K Bednar)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:39:34 -0400
James Headrick wrote:

> After looking at the number of my errors made in the last SS, some practice
> seemed in order.  I tried to use the NA Practice mode but have a problem.
>
> The trouble is that I cant get the audio to come out of the SoundBlaster in
> the PC.

James,

If you have a CW keying interface hooked to your radio, try
this.

Turn on your radio, turn the VOX off so the radio won't
transmit,
put the headphones on and listen to the sidetone in the
radio. It works great with the TS-850. Just make sure the
radio isn't transmitting.

--
John, K3CT

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/