NA-User

[na-user] Feeding dx-spots from inet to NA?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Feeding dx-spots from inet to NA?
From: dap14@daimlerchrysler.com (dap14@daimlerchrysler.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:27:43 -0400

Juha,

You can use either DX-Telnet or K1TTT's WinTelNetX programs to translate
spots from the Internet to a RS-232 connection to NA just like CT.  We've
used WinTelnetX for the past year with good success at K8CC.

My only advice is whichever program you use, to get it early and get the
connection working before the contest.  There is a learning curve to
setting up the programs and its no fun trying to get them to work for the
first time at 2345Z.

73,

Dave/K8CC

"Juha Rantanen" <oh6xx@sral.fi>@contesting.com on 10/25/2000 02:02:27 PM