NA-User

[na-user] huh

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] huh
From: James White" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (James White)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 08:51:06 -0500
okay - I listen to audio on my computer through outboard speakers...with a
subwoofer, etc...

If I remove that cord from the audio card output I am deaf no sounds
whatsoever when I open or close windows, etc...

I guess that if there is an internal speaker it is disabled...but why isn't
the keying audio audible on the external speaker system like the boink when
you open up an option?

Think this is more about computer school than contest software school...I
will figure it out eventually!

I appreciate all the input from the group...I am just a real QCAO especially
when it comes to these computer things!

oj

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/