NA-User

[na-user] Manual Rig Control

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Manual Rig Control
From: MelhadoWK@aol.com (MelhadoWK@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:56:48 EST
I am running NA 10.50.  I normally use a computer interface to control my rig
so I have not paid attention to the manual control sequences.  I will be
operating the CW  Sweepstakes portable from Houston, TX and don't have the
rig interface with me.  I also don't have any NA documentation with me, and I
have not been able to find the manual band and mode controls by experimenting
at the keyboard.  I have disabled the radio control in the EQUIPMENT control
panel.  Can someone help?

73 de Warren (KG2BI)

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/