NA-User

[na-user] NA question on SO2R

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA question on SO2R
From: k8cc <k8cc@mediaone.net> (k8cc)
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 23:33:47 -0500
At 08:04 PM 11/9/00 -0500, Dan Kovatch wrote:
>I know I've asked this question before but can't find the answer. Now
>that I have two computer controlled radios how do I look at my log to
>research which Qs were made on radio 1 and radio 2? I looked at the SDF
>file and every Q is marked 001 for TX. In the QDF view utility every Q
>is marked 1h for TX. Any help here will be appreciated.

Dan,

With the current versions, there's no way to tell.  The TxNr field that you
can view in NAU is really the computer number in hexidecimal, plus a bit to
show run/mult or transmitter 1/2 in multi-2 contests.

This is something that would not be too hard to add.  With all the SO2R
interest these days, we'll try to add this soon.

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering
datom@contesting.com
http://datom.contesting.com