NA-User

[na-user] NA and DRSI??

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA and DRSI??
From: k8cc <k8cc@mediaone.net> (k8cc)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:11:28 -0500
At 02:52 PM 11/23/00 -0800, Rich Hallman - N7TR wrote:
>I know this has been asked in the past......Is there a way for NA to use a
>DRSI TNC?

The only way I know it can be done is by using the G8BPQ packet switch
software in place of the standard DRSI driver.  The G8BPQ driver is quite
widely used in PacketCluster systems because of its flexibility in
interfacing to many different TNCs, such as DRSI, KISS, etc.

Using the G8BPQ driver is discussed briefly in the NA manual under
"CONFIGURING NA FOR PACKET - Using the G8BPQ packet switch".

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering
datom@contesting.com
http://datom.contesting.com