NA-User

[na-user] Void a QSO

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Void a QSO
From: Ron Wetjen <wd4ahz@gte.net> (Ron Wetjen)
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 21:36:38 +0000
K4LDR wrote:

> If a QSO is already logged in NA, but in error, what is the best
> and/or most efficient method to eliminate the score points so that
> the QSO data remains but I get no points?  Or....how do I entirely
> eliminate the QSO line, call sign, et al, of the station worked
> after "enter" has been pressed?

Why not just type the call of the next QSO over the mis-entered QSO?  If
the time is way off, make a note of it, and fix it after the contest
using "postcontest".  I've done this, and it's no problem ... and
doesn't mess up serial numbers either.

This is also a good reason to work dupes ... just in case one side of a
previous QSO gets messed up ... the second would be good.

73, Ron

--
One of the W1AW/4 Crew - IARU/WRTC-2000

Web Design - http://www.rwwebcreations.com