NA-User

[na-user] ARRL 10m Contest

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] ARRL 10m Contest
From: Joe L Blackwell <aa4nn@juno.com> (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 20:03:09 -0500
NA Cabrillo output...  What's missing is Call Sign of Operators.
Oh well, if single op, then maybe the call sign of the operator
defaults to the station callsign.  But why not fill it in?  What's really
good to see is time-on, time-off clearly stated in the log. What's
interesting about this is, I worked the first hour from the get-go
but left NA running on the computer for two hours, but NA just
charged me with the one hour.  Good going, Dave.

First time worked mults.  In the Cabrillo format.  No * or prefix noted
for 1st mults.  Here's hoping the contest director figures it out.
Lots of scoring options missing that you would normally see, like
dupes.  K7QQ was dupe twice, he is in the log three times with
no indication of a dup.  Here's hoping the contest director figures
it out.

Soap Box comments...  Guess you'll have to get into the DOS EDIT
program to fill in your comments on those Cabrillo lines.  Shouldn't
hurt the format at all.

73, de Joe Blackwell, aa4nn
CW only.    eeetet   ee

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/