NA-User

[na-user] na1050 10M log question

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] na1050 10M log question
From: Dan Kovatch <W8CAR@lrbcg.com> (Dan Kovatch)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 08:35:31 -0500
I had a weird experience after writing my log to disk. After the contest
I hit ALT X and choose write log. All files appear to be okay. Here's
the weirdness-If I load my 10 meter log in NA it indicates all my qsos
and mults and score in teh scoring window but nothing appears in the NA
log window as far as call signs or mults. All I see is hash marks where
all the calls and mults should be? I have a backup log on a disk so I'm
not really worried about loss of data but in the past I have always been
able to load a contest to look over the log.

Has anyone else ever experienced this and if so how do I 'fix' it?

puzzled in Ohio
Dan W8CAR

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/