NA-User

[na-user] VGA Monitor

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] VGA Monitor
From: Joe L Blackwell <aa4nn@juno.com> (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:25:38 -0500
I bought the 9" monitor from Timeline, wanting a small
monitor for contesting.  Was about three months before
I got around to trying it.  It was DOA.  It lights up, but will
not sync in with Windows 3.1 or 95.  I tried all possible
sync frequencies.  $160 DOA.  Pay shipping costs, Ken,
KG4BIG, and it's yours for playing around.
de Joe Blackwell, aa4nn

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/