NA-User

[na-user] ALT-F4 working?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] ALT-F4 working?
From: Joe <w0joe@tabby.cooldude.com> (Joe)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:13:02 -0600 (CST)
On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Jim White, K4OJ wrote:

> Hit A=B VFO (both VFO's now on run freq...)
>
> Point and Shoot (W3LPL, KC1XX, WX0B...their all there already!)
>
> Beat out the above (sometimes :-))

Yep, that's my technique also.   Works pretty well.   Once during the ARRL
CW DX I was sharing a run frequency with a couple of operators.   I would
run off and do spots for a while,  come back to run,  sometimes find an op
on my freq so I'd jump on some additional spots that come in.    Usually
when I came back the run freq would be clear again.    Lots of fun.

73 de W0JOdit
K5GO op

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/