NA-User

[na-user] Error message

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Error message
From: K0OU" <km0l@tfs.net (K0OU)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 23:02:00 -0500
After the WPX contest I am having a problem writing my files to disk - seems
NA10.52 starts writing the files and then stops and gives me an error
message:
Error occurred in module NA1052 at address 0517:4730

It wrote all the files except the .PRN and .LOG files (the two largest
files). Then when I attempt to run any other program the computer freezes up
and has to be re-booted
- Any one else run into this ?? or is this just a memory problem in my
computer.
I had NA networked with a 586 Dos computer and it did the same thing-
however I was able to get my files printed on my little 486 laptop. I'm
confused - am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for any help the group can give me.
73 de K0OU Steve in KC

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/