NA-User

[na-user] NAU - Similar Callsign Analysis Glitch

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NAU - Similar Callsign Analysis Glitch
From: KEN SILVERMAN" <k2kw@prodigy.net (KEN SILVERMAN)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:57:16 -0700
For smaller files of under 1000 QSOs or so, Similar Callsign Analysis (F4)
in NAU runs fine.  But for bigger files, it will process a few QSO records,
and then just stops.  I know that the manual warns of slow run times for
large logs, but this does not seem correct.  I happen to notice that when
the large file freezes, you can get it to process a few records every time
you press the SHIFT key.  These records are written to file and can be read.

Kenny K2KW

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/