NA-User

[NA-User] FT-920 Voice keyer interface

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] FT-920 Voice keyer interface
From: archer@aznex.net (Warren Dean)
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 07:08:26 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C174B6.CFC441A0

Hello, all. I used my internal voice recorder for the ARRL Sweepstakes =
last weekend and had to do the "2 button shuffle" each time I called CQ. =
Has anyone out there successfully interfaced the 920's recorder to NA to =
utilize the function keys to transmit recorded messages? I use a fully =
wired RS-232 cable and tapped into it for the CW keyer. Maybe I could =
use the same technique for the voice keyer? I would appreciate any help. =
If this thread has already been discussed at some prior point, I =
apologize for the redundancy.

73 and good DX
Warren
K7JWD

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C174B6.CFC441A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY background=3D"">
<DIV>Hello, all. I used my internal voice recorder for the ARRL =
Sweepstakes last=20
weekend and had to do the "2 button shuffle" each time I called CQ. Has =
anyone=20
out there successfully interfaced the 920's recorder to NA to utilize =
the=20
function keys to transmit recorded messages? I use a fully wired RS-232 =
cable=20
and tapped into it for the CW keyer. Maybe I could use the same =
technique for=20
the voice keyer? I would appreciate any help. If this thread has already =
been=20
discussed at some prior point, I apologize for the redundancy.<BR><BR>73 =
and=20
good DX<BR>Warren<BR>K7JWD<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C174B6.CFC441A0--