NA-User

[NA-User] Cabrillo Question

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Cabrillo Question
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 10:00:03 -0500
Dave:

This question applies (at least) to Sweepstakes, ARRL 160 Meter
and ARRL 10 Meter Contests.

I noticed when upgrading a while ago (10.52? 10.51? 10.50? dunno)
that I'm now prompted for my section when writing out the files
at the end of the contest, even though my section has been specified
in the "location" field when setting up the contest initially.

What's up with that, eh?

Happy New Year, all!

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm