NA-User

[NA-User] Help, how can generate my CQ 160 log

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Help, how can generate my CQ 160 log
From: headrick@radar.nrl.navy.mil (James Headrick)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:32:52 +0000
Sorry for my lack of clarity, Bob.  When I initiate NA, a screen comes up with
blank.QDF.  The contest name needs to be inserted in blank. Below this is a
list of contest names that have been started and exited from.  To resume a
particular contest, just select and place its name in blank.  My problem is
that the contest  name of interest does not appear on this list.  But when
I looked through my NA folder there was the QDF file!  I dont know how to
use this file to produce .sum  .prn  .log  etc.  The only way I know to
produce those outputs   is when in the logging program to hit ALT X and
select Print.  I cant get back into the logging program.   73  Jim w3cp