NA-User

[NA-User] re:TO4T

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] re:TO4T
From: k8ln@neo.rr.com (John Schaffner Jr. - K8LN)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:00:59 -0500
NA'ers....Been using NA since Dayton last year without using the POWER of
the reflector. I had a problem so I subscribed to the reflector and posted
the question about TO4T Mult and within 20 minutes I had the reply from Bob,
NX5M and log was corrected and rescored.

The cw spots on a phone weekend (or the other way around) are so few that
leaving 40 and 160 open so we can use the announcement window would be the
better trade off.

Tnx
John
K8LN